And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 21 June 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday 21 May 2018
1. A soaked Cape Town dares to exhale about Day-Zero
2. More fibre plays in SA: Talk swirls over Investec, RMB seeking Vox disposal
3. Tony Gupta invented white monopoly capital myth; Lord Tim Bell implemented his vision – New Yorker
4. Carletonville’s Gold Street: Where SA’s mining history goes to die a slow death
5. Disruptive OUTvest – at R100pm, top quality savings plans are now available to all
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.