And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 11 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Wednesday, 11 July 2018:
1. Absa reveals new logo, rejigged ops as Barclays ends 100-year history in Africa
2. SA in a time of flux with little to celebrate – Booysen
3. Taxpayer relief? SAA urgently seeks investment partner
4. Ex-BP boss now Glencore chair, Tony Hayward, will respond to US graft probe
5. Bucking the trend: Western Cape secured R1.3bn in Q1 investments, created 549 direct jobs
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.