And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 20 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 6 August 2018
1. From the Editor's Desk: How disgraced NPA boss Shaun Abrahams accidentally saved the rand
2. Cry the beloved country: Bleak economic forecasts for SA as Ramaphoria evaporates
3. Shaun the Sheep 2.0 could be in SA's future unless NPA appointment process is reformed
4. Zimbabwe is stuck in no man’s land as army turns on civilians - Cathy Buckle
5. Vodacom’s Yebo Yethu BEE scheme smashes it – six-bagger in ten years, with more to come
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.