And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 31 October 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 31 October 2017
1. Gigaba’s well-tailored rhetoric on SAA torn to shreds – Stephen Mulholland
2. Stealing of Port Elizabeth by ANC – new book of horrors; Ed Herbst preview
3. BACKSTORY: Braving Dubai heat, police, journos EXPOSE Gupta shell scam.
4. Mini budget blowout: Brace for 2018 tax hikes – investment expert
5. PREMIUM: Metro Bank’s continued mushrooming – a Capitec moment awaits
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.