And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 28 September 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 28 September 2017
1. Horwitz: Neither Ramaphosa nor Dlamini-Zuma are fit to govern. Here’s why.
2. “Totally inadequate”: Johann van Loggerenberg slams KPMG over attempted apology
3. Hoffman scotches Gordhan’s demand for KPMG to fund an anti-corruption unit
4. What IMF-types might think upon meeting Zuma and his cabinet confidantes
5. Shawn Hagedorn: KPMG trigger for real radical economic transformation, starting with accountants
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.