And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 27 October 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 27 October 2017:
1. Matthew Lester: Prepare for a ‘bloodbath’ in February after Gigaba’s mini budget
2. ON THE RECORD: SAP execs grilled on Gupta kickbacks, US DoJ investigations
3. Gigaba’s glance into the fiscal abyss – SA’s latest mini-budget fails miserably
4. Claiming British citizenship: Expert explains what you need to know
5. Inside KZN peacemaker Dr Zweli Mkhize’s world with Richard Poplak
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.
Issued through the Politicsweb iService