And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 9 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Monday, 9 July 2018:
1. McKinsey’s mea culpa: New boss Kevin Sneader says sorry to SA in GIBS speech
2. It’s too late to say sorry now! Paul O’Sullivan responds to McKinsey’s mea culpa
3. South Africa’s rand makes the case for diversifying offshore
4. Meet the first African country to be virtually cashless – The Wall Street Journal
5. DO. FAIL. LEARN. REPEAT: Nic Haralambous on changing how SA sees entrepreneurship
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.