And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 10 September 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Monday 10 September 2018
1. Naija-nomics: How Nigeria has targeted MTN, DStv and even Krisp
2. Maimane on recession: SA is ripe for change — here’s how DA would fix things
3. Recession stems from Govt policy uncertainty – Sanlam’s Kirk
4. Ramaphosa listens very carefully, and responds, to international
5. More small farmers on expropriated land produce well – editorial
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.