And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 23 February 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 23 February 2018:
1. New blow for Zupta justice: KPMG won’t share incriminating SARS rogue report
2. Turning the Eskom Albatross into a Swan – experts radical financing proposal
3. U.S. economy running hot, soft landing unlikely: Here’s what it means for you – Wall Street Journal
4. Gupta private jet money fiasco: Bank bosses wake up too late to #GuptaCurse
5. King Zuma is dead, but the Zuptoid ghosts remain in the machine
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.