And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 18 October 2016
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 18 October 2016
1. Oakbay CEO Nazeem Howa steps away from Guptas. Who can blame him for feeling ill?
2. Decolonising mathematics: Why it’s good for us, how to begin
3. How world sees SA: Zuma now increasingly vulnerable after latest bombshells
4. Science decolonisers “reprehensible”, says top UCT scientist after watching THIS video
5. ANC finds backbone: Will SABC saga result in stronger parliament?
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.