And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 19 October 2016
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 19 October 2016
1. Revealed: PIC lent R1bn to Iqbal Surve – here’s full list of beneficiaries.
2. How world sees SA: Fears Zuma will become increasingly irrational – investment analyst
3. Ed Herbst: SABC’s three-ring circus. Faith’s torrid time in Makhado.
4. Decolonising campuses: What happens after memories of the past burnt? – analysis
5. Tim Noakes trial: Publicity seeker or Banting diet guru? Experts weigh in
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.