And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 12 September 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 12 September 2017
1. SA on brink of Venezuelan-style economic decline. Here’s five reasons why.
2. Will #GuptaCurse strike KPMG? Heads must roll – Save SA
3. Gigaba’s conundrum: Increase VAT rate or face down junk – Matthew Lester
4. Gigaba faces tough questions on two shadowy R70 billion Chinese tenders
5. Huge risk-taking: Why well-timed Bitcoin miners are ‘absolutely killing it’
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.