And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 26 October 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday, 26 October 2017:
1. SAP ’fesses up, calls in US authorities amid “humbling” investigation into Gupta bribes
2. New York Times paints grim picture of SA’s relentless poverty, post-apartheid
3. ‘Let’s start tsunami of protest against Standard Bank to drop Gupta-cursed KPMG’: Barry Tyson
4. Offshore assets and a will, what you need to know
5. Worse than Greece! SA world’s third-slowest growing economy in last 4 quarters
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.