And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 14 March 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 14 March 2017
1. Secret plan revealed: Jacob Zuma wants new luxury private jet – at cost of R1.3bn to taxpayers
2. Chief Mechanic Zuma’s head under the bonnet as succession looms?
3. Want to invest in luxury property beyond SA? Australia, New Zealand investors enjoy best returns
4. Mercantile sale: Third European bank parent to say goodbye to SA in a year
5. Is the Cape Party onto something – could it become SA’s UKIP?
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.