And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 12 December 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 12 December 2018
1. State capture swines: Trader-artist James Gubb unveils Gupta pigs. MUST SEE!
2. Socialism behind SA’s sorry state, not State Capture – Chris Hattingh
3. Musk’s disrespect for SEC a risk for Tesla investors: Old Mutual
4. Voter apathy could hammer Nigeria growth prospects – Economist
5. How a High Court ripped into ‘abusive’ Tom Moyane: Pierre de Vos
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. email@example.com.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.