And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 16 February 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 16 February 2017
1. #Zupta penalty: Foreign investors pull plug on SA investments. SONA penalty next?
2. CompCom hits 17 banks (incl. Absa, Investec, Std Bank) for forex collusion. Seeks prosecution.
3. Zuma’s SONA – a reality check on his “alternative facts” – expert analysis
4. “You’re not fired” – SAA, Treasury deny Myeni exit rumours
5. Saffer restauranteur Gerrie Knoetze: A masterclass for budding entrepreneurs
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.