Shareholding of Imperial Crown Trading 239 - DME
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF PROVICES
FOR WRITTEN REPLY
QUESTION NUMBER 120
DATE OF PUBLICATION IN INTERNAL QUESTION PAPER: 26 March 2010
(INTERNAL QUESTION PAPER NUMBER 07)
120. Mr K A Sinclair (COPE-NC) to ask the Minister of Mineral Resources:
(1) Whether prospecting rights have been granted to a certain company for the 21.4% share in Sishen's mineral rights as alleged in a media report (details furnished); if not, what is the position in this regard; if so,
(2) whether she will provide the (a) name and (b) names of the shareholders of the company; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details?
(1) A Prospecting Right was granted and issued to Imperial Crown Trading 239 (Pty) Ltd on 16 March 2010 in respect of a 21,4% undivided share relating to minerals in certain properties. The said share was formerly held by Arcelor Mittal SA.
(2) The Name of Company: Imperial Crown Trading 239 (Pty) Ltd, Registration No: 2008/0222272/07
The number of issued shares according to DMR records ; 240, of which 120 were issued to Imperial Crown Trading 239 (Pty) and the remaining 120 were issued to Pragat Investments (Pty) Ltd.
Holder,s names and distribution of such shares are as follows: 50%
Mr. Mabelindile Archibald Luhlabo 7,5% Shares
Ms. Prudence Zerah Mtshali 7,5% Shares
Mr. Mojalefa Mbete - 7,5% Shares
Mr. Phemelo Ohentse Robert Sehunelo 7,5% Shares
Mr. Zebo Lesego Edwin Tshethlo 20% Shares
Pragat Investments 50% - Mr Jagdish Pareck
Issued by the NCOP, June 7 2010
Click here to sign up to receive our free daily headline email newsletter
ServicesSubscribe to newsletters