And four other of the top stories from Alec Hogg's business news website, 29 January 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Tuesday, 29 January 2019:
1. Agrizzi could be a wrecking ball to the ANC’s election bid
2. R2 billion running repairs on inept Eskom power build
3. What’s next for Maria Ramos after she leaves Absa?
4. Global portfolio: Goodbye Google, moving into the deep value US banks
5. 12 of the most common questions investors ask about the Section 12J tax incentive
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.