And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 22 January 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Tuesday, 22 January 2019:
1. Agrizzi frags the ruling party – tally mounts
2. Zuma’s free education plan blows hole in SA growth: World Bank
3. Myth busters: Why ‘nationalising’ SARB would make no difference
4. Ayo bringing down PIC house; key officials suspended
5. Zimbabwean Finance Minister tries to calm hyperinflation fears
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.
Issued through the Politicsweb iService