And four other top stories on the business news website, 23 September 2021 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com Thursday 23 September 2021
1. “Any investor in China would have seen the signals coming” – Piet Viljoen
2. Clicks CEO departs for Australia as ‘brain drain’ continues unabated
3. French media company Groupe Canal+ increases MultiChoice stake to 15.4%
4. OUTA: Karpowership licences approved by NERSA – where are the explanations?
5. SA says emissions will decline from 2025, in finance for clean energy transition
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].