And four other top stories on the business news website, 2 June 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com Wednesday 2 June 2021
1. Capitec’s Gerrie Fourie: “Covid was an extraordinary event” in response to remuneration backlash
2. SA says R218bn power supply challenge is “without merit, self-serving”
3. Legal tobacco retailers say sales are still sluggish post cigarette ban – Ivo Vegter
4. Shoprite finalises sale of Nigerian operations to Ketron Investment
5. Alec Hogg: German support for Musk’s Starlink dream
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].