And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 28 June 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 28 May 2018
1. Crooked Dudu Myeni exposed for role in dodgy SAA, BnP Capital scandal
2. Ex-Tekkie Town boss gives STAR the BOOT by serving eviction notice
3. Steinhoff-stung Christo Wiese offloads more Shoprite shares
4. EOH’s Annus Horribilis: Zunaid Mayet steps down as CEO, takes on new role
5. New VW Polo & Polo Vivo: can they continue hatchback dominance
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.