And four other top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 12 December 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five bbest-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday12 December 2019
1. Directors and their duties when the paw-paw hits the fan; how it applies to SAA
2. After Tongaat’s shocking R12bn loss, critic Chris Logan is hopeful. Here’s why.
3. Money manager marriage: Viljoen joins Houlie – ahead of post-2001 repeat?
4. Smart investing: 12J and renewable tax incentives deliver effective 21%pa
5. Meet Jerry Selwane: Bringing moral progress to the nation through animal care
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]