And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 27 November 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Wednesday, 27 November 2019:
1. Eskom used like an ATM: How Absa helped cash in on state capture. Paul O’Sullivan joins dots.
2. WORLDVIEW: Brutal honesty from the IMF, S&P and Moody’s
3. Ode to an old Land Rover – Tony Weaver
4. WEBINAR: Offshore booms as luxury goods added to the mix
5. Determined Kayamandi student Aphelele Mvamva scoops fast track wine career opportunity
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.