And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 9 January 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 9 January 2019
1. Exposed: How Zuma friends tried to steal R45m to buy ANC votes
2. ANC – a lost liberation movement on the slide; Steven Friedman
3. ANC disunity suspended to remember party roots
4. Stock markets are looking up as US-China trade war risk ebbs
5. Poor quality teachers are holding back SA’s education system
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.