And four other top stories on the business news website, 21 July 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com Wednesday 21 July 2021
1. Flash Briefing: Riots cost SA R50bn; Pfizer to produce vaccines in Cpt; J&J vaccine less effective against delta
2. Recent riots leave Toyota feeling “very uncertain” about future in KZN
3. Responsibility of SA media highlighted by chilling misrepresentation of riots
4. J&J vaccine produced “relatively low levels of antibodies” against Delta variant, says study
5. Enough already. The brutally honest Open Letter to Ramaphosa that’s buzzing on social media
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].