And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 22 May 2020
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 22 May 2020:
1. Governments have got Covid-19 data analysis HORRIBLY wrong – SA number experts. MUST READ!
2. Small Business Institute CE John Dludlu proposes risk adjusted approach to avoid economic catastrophe
3. End lockdown: free our children and grandchildren – concerned senior citizen
4. WORLDVIEW: What the Covid-19 economic “recovery” will look like
5. Covid-19 pandemic in pictures – updated graphs that matter to South Africans
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.