And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 2 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 2 August 2018
1. Here’s why Cyril’s land grab plan announcement is POSITIVE – Old Mutual
2. The Crocodile wins Zimbabwe parliament, but was voting free and fair? Violence erupts.
3. Biznews Confidential: Let’s hope the real Nelson Chamisa gets the chance to stand up.
4. ANC rendered Western Cape voiceless on land expropriation – DA
5. ‘Alexa, turn the coffee machine on’: How AI is coming to a hotel room near you
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.