And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 6 December 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 6 December 2019:
1. How Botswana election was rigged – Forensics for Justice
2. WORLDVIEW: Before you emigrate, consider this question
3. Global debt advisor Karl Miller claims plans to fix Eskom can’t work.
4. Musk uses $20bn fortune to buy out the neighbourhood – The Wall Street Journal
5. SLR Diary: How to rid the world of terrorism? Here’s the cure.
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.