And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 13 March 2020
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 13 March 2020:
1. How world sees SA: Gold price surge sees commando-style heists at mines
2. WORLDVIEW: What if the coronavirus crisis lasts for years?
3. PIC report exec summary: Survé and his Ayo roasted, NPA unleashed
4. Entrepreneur accelerator created 4,500 jobs in SA over two years – Alison Collier
5. How to invest and earn a passive income in USD from the comfort of your couch, using technology and real estate?
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.