And four other top stories on BizNews business news website, 22 September 2021 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com Wednesday 22 September 2021
1. “If we needed to decommission Koeberg now, there would be no money” – OUTA’s Liz McDaid
2. Dr Thami Mazwai: We have reached our limit – basic income grant will place SA in ICU
3. Sasol improves 2030 emissions-cut target and sets net-zero 2050 ambition
4. The pivot from traditional banking to technology – Remgro CFO Neville Williams
5. Working from home could put your business growth at risk – Ipsos report
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].