And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 3 August 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 3 August 2018:
1. Inequality is a MUCH BIGGER risk to SA than land problem: Leonid Bershidsky
2. Zimbabwe’s “rigged” elections end in tumult.
3. Azar Jammine: Ramaphosa fails to eliminate land uncertainty, deal with unemployment
4. Evidence of China everywhere in SA – ANC’s historical links easily forgotten
5. Mining’s jobs bloodbath: Implats to cut massive 13,000 staff, reduce shaft numbers
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.