And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 12 July 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 12 July 2019:
1. Inside VBS: How KPMG accountants, Zuma friends pulled off the Great Bank Heist
2. WORLDVIEW: Does SA really need (or want) self-checkout tills?
3. Goodbye James Small, the troubled rugby genius who gave me hope when I needed it most
4. Steinhoff advisers swallow R1bn to fix troubled company, more HUGE fees to come
5. Mkhwebane may be headed for another legal dusting – Pierre de Vos
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.