And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 24 January 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday, 24 January 2019:
1. Investec’s Stephen Koseff: How to recover the trillion rand Zumanomics cost SA
2. Ramaphosa admits: ANC lost its way – but we’re working to fix it
3. Bosasa rot was too deep to scrub clean, Agrizzi tells Zondo
4. Chilling Zim analysis: Mugabe ‘beat’ protestors; Mnangagwa ‘shoots’
5. 89-year-old Edcon turns to PIC in bid to save itself
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.