And four other top stories on the business news website, 8 July 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com ,Thursday, 8 July 2021
1. Is Jacob Zuma’s sentencing a turning point for SA? – Financial Times’ Gideon Rachman
2. SA’s hospitals falling into disrepair – Is NHI the answer? Certainly not, says Anthea Jeffery
3. SA’s excess deaths at six month high, driven by third wave as Delta variant spreads
4. Cheap assets? Dubai-based DP World makes R12.7bn cash offer for Imperial
5. Alec Hogg: Jacob Zuma is in jail, SA democracy celebrates
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].