The South African Institute of Race Relations (IRR) is looking to recruit a new CEO.
The IRR is a diversified think-tank that runs a number of media, social media, activist, risk-analysis, and policy research platforms in South Africa. The IRR is a classically liberal organisation and whilst it has deep South African roots it is looking to expand its global presence and will consider candidates resident outside of South Africa.
An ideal candidate would tick a number of the following boxes – set out by relative importance:
1. Demonstrable track record of public commitment to classical liberal principles
2. Experience of running a R25m-R30m a year enterprise
3. Experience of leading diverse and expert teams of policy and research analysts
4. Extensive policy, business, government and political connections both in South Africa and globally
5. Political and policy campaign management and advocacy track record, experience and expertise
6. Social media marketing and sales track record and related expertise
7. Business to business sales track record and related expertise
8. Hands on media and digital publishing expertise
9. Demonstrable corporate or institutional business strategy development and execution expertise
Interested persons should send a resume and detailed letter setting out their experience and expertise via email to Susi Eusman at [email protected].
The IRR will only enter into correspondence with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from the IRR then you should consider that your application has been unsuccessful.