And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 19 January 2017
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Thursday 19 January 2017
1. Johann Rupert rips into public protector’s Absa ‘apartheid state capture’ report. ‘Work of fiction’
2. Tim Crowe: Who is a ‘Davos Man’? Should UCT’s Max Price be in Alpha-male pack?
3. Majozi: Why does anyone care that Christo Wiese, Stephen Saad are ‘stinking rich’?
4. Trump and SA’s economy – mostly good news
5. Court tussle over Standard accessing your funds to settle bank debts
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. Biznews can be reached on 021 200 5884
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.