And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 24 July 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Tuesday 24 July 2018
1. KZN shark-tank remains impregnable to bolstered Ramaphosa
2. Mlangeni’s Freedom of London re-invigorates Zuptoid hunter – Paul O’Sullivan
3. Exclusive! Maria Ramos talks about Barclays divorce – FT
4. Scandal hit Eskom slides into loss territory as power sales drop, debt slumps
5. SABC must be really desperate – they’re even demanding licence fees from expats
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.