And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 10 January 2020
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 10 January 2020:
1. Lessons for Tito: Plugging SA’s shrinking tax base – analysis
2. WORLDVIEW: What if Eskom never gets fixed?
3. Chuck Stephens on Carlos Ghosn, self-styled modern-day Mandela: Laudable or laughable?
4. New ETFs die early as gorilla index-trackers take over markets. The Wall Street Journal
5. SLR: Woke is the word! Meet the wokerati, the super-woke and the unwoke
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.