And four other of the top stories on the business news website, 26 March 2021
JOHANNESBURG – Five of the top stories on BizNews.com, Friday, 26 March 2021:
1. Life after Jooste, Christo Wiese opens up
Grand Parade Investments: Burger or King?
2. SA’s failed attempt at 67% Covid-19 vaccination by December 2021 – an abysmal tale
3. Nick Hudson, co-founder of Panda, speaks on the AstraZeneca vaccine and sudden resignation of Salim Abdool Karim
4. Food delivery – Did Prosus lose out or dodge another costly mistake? – Ted Black
5. SLR: What we’ve lost to a year of lockdown
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.