And four other top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 17 June 2020
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Wednesday 17 June 2020
1. Namibia decouples from SA on rates to help curb capital outflows to neighbour
2. Lessons for SA: Compelling stats show all Covid-19 lockdowns must end – The Wall Street Journal
3. Wealth Tax coming – Rock star economists Piketty, Stiglitz say it will tackle inequality, pay Covid-19 bills.
4. Aspen stock rises as world lines up for SA wonder drug to fight Covid-19
5. Good Hope Film: Youth outcomes can be changed in one generation – Anthony Fabian
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]