And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 28 January 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com Monday 28 January 2019
1. Naspers’ Koos Bekker: Ultimate insider’s view of Davos, Facebook, MultiChoice and more
2. Zimbabwe’s genie out the bottle – protestors now “fearless”
3. Could Bosasa be Zuma’s smoking gun?
4. Maria Ramos: Absa’s statement of intent in capturing Davos Promenade
5. Here’s what the next wireless revolution looks like – The Wall Street Journal
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.