And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 7 July 2016
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Thursday, 7 July 2016:
1. Nenegate revisited: SAA chair Myeni’s R256m rent extraction plan exposed
2. Iqbal Survé: SA media’s Walter Mitty who got R900m from State pensioners
3. Riaz Gardee: Ramadan passes peacefully, but SA’s real terrorists still here
4. Zuma and his deployed cadre Didiza – Have no fear; ANC will win Tshwane.
5. Development State in full cry – Eskom to demand “assets” from coal miners
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews is based in the JSE's Media Hub and the team can be reached on 011 326 7003 / 9
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.