And four other top stories on the business news website, 30 November 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com Tuesday 30 November 2021
1. Omicron driving Covid-19 hospitalisations in Gauteng – with insight from The Wall Street Journal
2. Motorists squeezed for every last drop as petrol hits R20 a litre in parts of SA
3. Jakkie Cilliers revisits his classic book Fate of the Nation, coalition politics and SA’s 2024 National Election
4. Covid-19; it’s getting weird – Simon Lincoln Reader
5. “We are now at the point where most of SA’s railway network is likely to be written off” – David Williams on PRASA
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].