And four other top stories on the business news website, 30 September 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com Thursday 30 September 2021
1. Paul O’Sullivan: Back in the Saddle with SAA
2. Key state capture figure – Kuben ‘Gupta Fixer’ Moodley – granted bail despite apparent flight risk
3. Post Office plea: SAPO asks government for R8.16bn to save forlorn SOE
4. Africa requires $240bn for clean energy transition – Cyril Ramaphosa
5. Offering flights to Mauritius is a big step for us – FlySafair CEO Elmar Conradie
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].