And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 28 March 2020
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 27 March 2020:
1. Paul O’Sullivan: Covid-19 is deadly, but cars, corruption kill MORE people. MUST READ!
2. Current estimates of Covid-19 deaths “deeply flawed” – The Wall Street Journal
3. Inside Covid-19: US Infections jump 46%; WSJ frets for Africa; how this will change us all – Ep 5
4. Sam Houlie diving back into equities – spoiled for choice but a no-go on Sasol
5. How to move to the UK: The best visa routes in 2020
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.