And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 23 January 2019
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Wednesday, 23 January 2019:
1. PIC hotshot in hot water as inquiry digs up fresh Ayo dirt
2. Ramaphosa: SA fishing for investors in Davos, we’ll bring home a bagful
3. Where are the prosecutions on state capture?
4. Lessons for SA: Brazil sees need to reform or become next Venezuela
5. Zimbabwe president Emmerson Mnangagwa is ‘politically vulnerable’ – FT
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.