And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 24 January 2020
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 24 January 2020:
1. Public Protector backs O’Sullivan – six years on
2. WORLDVIEW: What to do if the ANC destroys pensions with prescribed assets
3. Standard Bank chief Sim Tshabalala on #WEF20, digitisation and contemplated traditions
4. ABSA’s Peter Matlare on #WEF20, blockchain, challenger banks and the Davos ‘watering hole’
5. Car finance tips, traps: Money secrets your salesman doesn’t want you to know!
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected]
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.