And four other of the top stories on Alec Hogg's business news website, 5 October 2018
JOHANNESBURG – The five best read stories on Alec Hogg’s BizNews.com, Friday, 5 October 2018:
1. Ramaphosa advisor: These are SA’s three economic bottlenecks
2. FirstRand chairman Roger Jardine urges ANC to shun populism
3. Cost of fighting state capture: A trail of legal, financial ruin
4. SA’s political parties are run by greedy people stuck in time warp
5. Zimbabwe, Angola arrest those charged with graft. Why not in SA?
BizNews.com is SA's fastest growing business news website. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, it specialises in providing breaking news and expert opinion on money and investments.
To sign up for the site's free daily newsletter click here. Alec can also be followed on Twitter here.