And four other top stories on the business news website, 7 September 2021
JOHANNESBURG – The five best-read stories on BizNews.com Tuesday 7 September 2021
1. SA’s exorbitant tax burden is grossly out of line with the rest of Africa
2. SA’s GDP numbers come out better than expected, but still below pre-Covid levels
3. ‘The Tekkie Town owners were greedy enough to take Steinhoff shares instead of cash’ – Piet Viljoen
4. Cape Town Stock Exchange will unleash SME growth sector – Eugene Booysen
5. Alec Hogg: Helen Zille predicts SA choice will be DA or EFF
BizNews.com is one of South Africa’s leading business news websites. Founded by internet publishing pioneer and broadcaster Alec Hogg, specializes in providing news and expert opinion on money and investments. BizNews.com is a remote company and all employees can be found on email, it’s their first name @biznews.com eg. [email protected].